The Xbox 360 is a Console that was discontinued by Microsoft. As such, you’ll not uncover any newer Hardware for this Console nevertheless the help for it’s on the market. Since the Console is pretty outdated, it’s certain to face certain Bugs & Errors. One such Bug is Error Code 8015000a. This Error Code stops the participant from accessing their Console as their account sign-in stops working. In this info, I’ll current you how one can Fix the Error Code 8015000a on the Xbox 360.
How to Fix the Error Code 8015000a on the Xbox 360
The Error Code 8015000a on the Xbox 360 seems intimidating nevertheless it’s simple to resolve. Here is what you’ll should do to resolve the difficulty.
- First off, boot up your Xbox 360.
- Now press the Guide button in your Controller.
- It could be the Xbox Logo button.
- From there go to the Settings Menu.
- Under Settings, select and click on on on Storage.
- This will open up your complete Storage devices associated to your Xbox 360.
- Select the Main Storage Device of your Console.
- Press the Y button to entry the Device Options for the Main Storage Device.
- In the Device Options Menu, there’ll most likely be an selection for Clear System Cache.
- Click on it and select Confirm on the affirmation Menu when it pops up.
- This must have fixed the Error Code 8015000a that you just had been going by.
- Restart your Xbox 360 and take a look at re-logging.
- The Error code could have been fixed at this stage.
- If not, then contact Xbox Customer Care Forums and search their help.
This was all about how one can restore the Error Code 8015000a on the Xbox 360. Hopefully, this info has helped you. You may even check out our totally different guides like How To Enable Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One, Series S & Series X.