Dust off your flight go effectively with and put collectively for heart-racing in-air gameplay and dogfights as fighter planes enter Battle Royale for the first time ever in Call of Duty: Mobile – Season 6: To The Skies, launching on June 30 at 5:30 pm IST.
In Season 6: To The Skies, avid gamers may have the possibility to earn 50 new tiers of Battle Pass rewards with a recent present of free and premium content material materials, along with operators comparable to Sophia – Shadow and Wraith – Disruptor, new weapons identical to the KSP 45, Weapon Blueprints, Calling Cards, Charms, COD Points (CP), and further launching all by the season!
Let’s buckle up, return seats and tray tables to their upright place, and put together to buzz the tower with all of the vital factor highlights for Call of Duty: Mobile – Season 6: To The Skies coming to Android and iOS:
- New Battle Royale Aerial Combat – For the first time ever, Battle Royale avid gamers can take to the skies and battle it out with completely different pilots in Jackal fighter planes using missiles and Gatling weapons.
- New Land vs. Air Combat –The new jets aren’t the one approach to battle in Battle Royale; all-new anti-aircraft weapons positioned throughout the map current artillery assist from the underside to counterattack pilots inside the skies.
- New Map: Favela – Favela, most simply recently seen in Call of Duty: Ghosts, is prepared inside the slums of Rio De Janeiro. As a multi-tiered map, it choices tall buildings for sniping, alleyways for close-quarter battles, and a wide-open soccer self-discipline that’s ripe for epic battles.
- New Themed Event, JACKAL: Fuelled Up – Join the difficulty to help Alias by giving her Jackal gasoline and upgrades to hit most velocity. Complete every day duties to get enhance tokens and play Battle Royale or Multiplayer to get gasoline. The further upgrades and gasoline the faster you probably can go.
- Battle Pass – At Tier 21, entry a precision SMG inside the kind of the three-round burst KSP 45. Other free rewards this season embrace various camos, Weapon Blueprints, and the Sky Sentry Calling Card at Tier 50. Purchase the Battle Pass for the likelihood to earn the entire content material materials accessible inside the To the Skies stream, along with Wraith – Disruptor, Reyes – SCAR Pilot, Sophia – Shadow, and the tactical robotic Ethan – Flying Sharks. Other premium rewards embrace new Weapon Blueprints for the Man-O-War, Chicom, JAK-12, Locus, and the model new KSP 45.
- New Seasonal Challenges – Earn as a lot as 30,000 Battle XP as you full new Seasonal Challenges offering rewards just like the model new purposeful weapon the L-CAR 9, new Weapons Blueprints and Operator Skins. You may additionally unlock the SP-R 208 – Top Turtle.
- Weeklong Summer Sale – Celebrate the start of summer time season with a sale beginning July 3 to July 24 UTC. The sale will perform a rerun of the Rising Tides Draw and provide discounted Crates with new affords every day, every To the Skies and summer-themed. Discounts differ from 10% to 35% off the distinctive purchase worth.
- Store Update: Alias Leads a New Set of Draws – Alias – Roboticist leads the model new season in a Legendary Character Draw that features her and a Legendary Weapon Blueprint for the model new automated Pistol, along with completely different key devices like Alias’s Wrench, and a Tank Skin. Other Season 6 Draws embrace Operators like Kryptis — Sky’s Fury, Stitch — Carbon Sentinel, Nikto— Devil’s Legion, Firebreak — Magmageddon, and Nyx — Dragoon. Draw Weapon Blueprints for the KRM-262, M13, KSP 45, and the LK24. Get these along with a great deal of supporting property and take them to the skies in sort.
Players may additionally anticipate many updates and enhancements to the game in Call of Duty: Mobile – Season 6: To The Skies on excessive of newest Seasonal Challenges, Lucky Draws, and further launched inside the retailer at launch and all by the season.