Stray is a recreation all about reuniting a misplaced cat with its family. This recreation takes you all through a cybercity with tons of cool bots. Here, you endure alleys, buildings, and additional alongside together with your trusty B-12 bot by your aspect. At the beginning of your journey, you’ll should roam spherical by your self for a bit till you meet B-12. And afterward, you’ll want to look out one different essential companion named Momo. It might be a tiny bit tough to get to Momo in Stray nonetheless this Gamer Tweak info must current you discover ways to uncover them merely.
How to Find Momo in Stray
Finding Momo is a fairly easy course of and you’ll find him in The Slums. You may wish to bounce spherical on air conditioners and followers to get to him as going by the use of these lanes on foot simply isn’t potential. Here are the steps that it’s important to take to look out Momo in Stray:
- You may wish to first converse to the Guardian
- The Guardian will current you a neon orange sign on excessive of an in depth by establishing
- Now, flip spherical and descend the steps
- You can choose to each bounce on the crates or the dumpster on the establishing correct in entrance
- Once you get to the very best of the establishing, you might get the Super Spirit Detergent or just proceed onto the very best of the platform above
- Once you’re on excessive of the platform, leap onto the roof of the next establishing
- Climb up on the air conditioners and get to the balcony
- You can now bounce on excessive of the window
- Now, you’ll see Momo despairing over their TV not working
- Now, converse to Momo to get on alongside together with your mission to the Outside
Finding Momo might be quite simple, with a variety of strategic leaps, it’s important to be good to go. Just make certain that to be careful the place you tread as you don’t want your treasured cat to fall down. It takes a fairly fast whereas to get to Momo and so, you probably can merely take your time.
This was your info on discover ways to uncover and get to Momo in Stray. If you found this info helpful, do that one on discover ways to stop the fan in Chapter 2.