One of the problems you could do in Sekiro is to assemble the Mask Fragments. These fragments can assist you get the Dancing Dragon Mask throughout the recreation. This merchandise is type of useful as a result of it helps you to improve your assault vitality in alternate for expertise elements. Hence if in case you’ve got some expertise elements to spare and are having a tricky time in opposition to a boss this merchandise is what you need. So with out extra ado permit us to look at the Mask Fragment locations in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and the correct manner to make use of the Dancing Dragon Mask.
Dancing Dragon Mask Fragment Locations in Sekiro
You can buy the Mask fragments to get the Dancing Dragon Mask on this recreation. Here are the three gadgets and the way one can get them:
- Dragon (Mask Fragment)
- Fast Travel to the Abandoned Dungeon Entrance Sculptor’s Idol.
- From proper right here, go to the Dungeon Memorial Mob.
- This NPC is a service supplier that sells you diverse devices, definitely one among them is the Mask Fragment: Dragon.
- You can buy it for 5000 Sen.
- Right (Mask Fragment)
- Go to Hirata Estate. You can get proper right here by giving the Young Lord’s Bell Charm to the Kind-faced Buddha on the Dilapidated Temple.
- Jump throughout the water to the becoming side of the bridge.
- Here, you’ll be capable of uncover a barrel out of which a hand comes out. Talk to him.
- This is the Pot Noble Harunaga, you can purchase the Mask Fragment: Right in alternate for 7 Treasure Carp Scales.
- Left (Mask Fragment)
- Fast Travel to the Palace grounds Sculptor’s Idol.
- You ought to have opened the doorways to the steps beneath throughout the earlier house. Don’t go down as an alternative flip correct and go within the course of the Waterfall.
- Go straight within the course of the Sakura timber and leap, you could get a Grapple hook.
- Use it and also you’re going to get to a path the place you can discover Healing Geckos(white lizards).
- Keep going straight and leap on the next rooftop, extra ahead beneath you will note that the Near Pot Noble Sculptor’s Idol and Pot Noble Koremori.
- Talk to him and you can purchase the Mask Fragment: Left in alternate for 12 Treasure Carp Scales.
Once you can have the entire masks fragments you’re going to get the Dancing Dragon Mask.
How to Use the Dancing Dragon Mask
To use the Dragon Dancing Mask leisure at any Sculptor’s Idol and use 5 Skill Points to increase your Attack Power by 1.
That covers this data on locations for every Mask Fragment, the correct solution to get the Dancing Dragon Mask in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, and the correct manner to make use of it. Since you need participating on this recreation you could look at our report of all bosses ranked by problem.