Omori sport, based totally on the webcomics of the similar title by Omocat has turn into in all probability probably the most praised role-playing video video games since its launch on PC once more in December 2020. Now with Xbox & PS console releases, many players are checking how all emotions work throughout the Omori Emotion Chart. Today we’re going to try to make clear the struggle system in our data. So with none further ado, let’s get correct into it.
How Do All Emotions in Omori Emotion Chart Work?
Omori Emotion Chat displays a ‘Rock Paper Scissors’ vogue standing outcomes mechanism for the entire in-game combats. These standing outcomes are based totally on the current emotion of your character all through a battle. A persona’s or enemy’s emotion might be affected by strikes or assaults by totally different characters throughout the battle. Apart from Neutral (base emotion), your crew or enemy might be Angry, Sad, or Happy in the middle of the wrestle. Apart from these, there are higher-intensity variations of these emotions in Omori.
The means how these rock-paper-scissors vogue emotions impact each other is confirmed throughout the Omori Emotion Chart. You can get the chart correct from the “tutorial” while you beat the Lost Sprout Mole enemy. Then the “Hero” will introduce you to the emotion system using this chart. You can view this Omori Emotion Chart we related above for reference. But to interrupt them further down, proper right here’s how they work:
- Neutral is the underside emotion with any outcomes all through battle
- Happy rises “Luck” & “Speed” nonetheless drops “Hit Rate”
- Angry rises “Attack” nonetheless drops “Defense”
- Sad rises “Defense” nonetheless drops “Speed” along with some damage to “Heart” in sort of “Juice”
Here’s how they fare in opposition to totally different emotions all through their higher-intensity emotion phases:
|Happy Emotion||vs Angry Emotion||vs Sad Emotion|
|Angry Emotion||vs Sad Emotion||vs Happy Emotion|
|Sad Emotion||vs Happy Emotion||vs Angry Emotion|
As a final quick reference, proper right here’s the itemizing of buffs and debuffs you get when coming into completely totally different emotion phases in Omori:
- Happy – Increases 200% Luck, 125% Speed, nonetheless lowers -10% Hit Rate
- Ecstatic – Increases 300% Luck, 150% Speed, nonetheless lowers -20% Hit Rate
- Manic – Increases 400% Luck, 200% Speed, nonetheless lowers -30% Hit Rate
- Angry – Increases 130% Attack, nonetheless lowers 50% Defense
- Enraged – Increases 150% Attack, nonetheless lowers 30% Defense
- Furious – Increases 200% Attack, nonetheless lowers 15% Defense
- Sad – Increases 125% Defense, nonetheless lowers 80% Speed
- Depressed – Increases 135% Defense, nonetheless lowers 65% Speed
- Miserable – Increases 150% Defense, nonetheless lowers 50% Speed
That’s all about how all emotions work throughout the Omori Emotion Chart. While you’re proper right here, ensure that to check out our Video Game Guides for further concepts & ideas like this in all the most recent widespread video video games.