Status outcomes may make or break your battle and it’s important to know what exactly they do and the way one can change their impression. In this info, we’re going to take a look at how one can cut back, treatment and take away Scarlet Rot in Elden Ring. As you already know, Scarlet Rot will deal damage to the purpose pretty quickly and it’ll ultimate for pretty some time. But don’t concern, these things and incantations will assist you to out.
Table of Contents
How to Reduce Scarlet Rot in Elden Ring?
To cut back Scarlet Rot and avoid shedding HP, avid gamers can use the Immunizing Cured Meat consumable, which is ready to shortly improve immunity. This elevated immunity is useful to mitigate the buildup of Scarlet Rot to your character. Further ahead, we’ve listed some further objects that improve immunity. Make sure the immunity diploma is extreme on account of that determines your susceptibility to rot.
Where to Find Immunizing Cured Meat (Location)
When you is perhaps inside the areas of Waypoint Ruins in Limgrave and Siofra River correctly, you must uncover the state of affairs correctly to amass them. Look for this merchandise in shrubs, stairs, or loot it from a corpse. In case you don’t have to endure this hassle, you’ll uncover a Nomadic Merchant in Liurnia of the Lakes and instantly purchase it from them in return for 2000 Runes.
If you is perhaps wanting money, you might as properly use the crafting mechanism to amass this merchandise:
- 5 Rowa Fruit
- 1 Sliver of Meat
- 1 Great Dragonfly Head
- 1 Smoldering Butterfly
You moreover need the Armorer’s Cookbook  which might be current in Redmane Castle. Apart from the Immunizing Cured Meat, this cookbook is useful to craft Immunizing White Cured Meat too.
More Items that Raise Immunity in Elden Ring
Since immunity is what decides your resistance to poison and scarlet rot, you might work in route of buying the following talismans and kit.
- Immunizing Horn Charm
- Mottled Necklace
- Mushroom Set
- Guardian Set
- Spiralhorn Shield
- Perfumer’s Shield
- Ant’s Skull Plate
How to Cure and Remove Scarlet Rot in Elden Ring
While this consumable will assist you to mitigate this deadly standing impression, you’ll require totally different objects and incantations to treatment and take away it.
- Consumables and objects that take away Scarlet Rot areSpeckled Hardtear and Preserving Boluses.
- Incantations that treatment Scarlet Rot are Flame Cleanse Me and Law of Regression.
Where to Find Speckled Hardtear
- Players can get this Crystal Tear after defeating Wormface at Minor Erdtree in Altus Plateau.
Where to Find Preserving Boluses
- Preserving Boluses might be found at quite a lot of locations along with – North Caelid, Leyndell Royal Capital and Siofra River Well. Moreover, you might as properly discover the Nomadic Merchant in Caelid Highway North to purchase this consumable. Once consumed, it’s going to alleviate Scarlet Rot buildup and treatment rot ailment.
How to Get Flame Cleanse Me
- Flame Cleanse Me is a win-win on account of it cures every poison and scarlet rot. You can get to the Fire Monk camp near the Church of Vows and loot a corpse to amass this incantation.
How to Get Law of Regression
- Law of Regression heals all detrimental standing outcomes and as well as reveals mimicry in different varieties. To uncover Law of Regression, you need the Golden Order Principia. Head to Erdtree Sanctuary in Leyndell, Royal Capital, and seek for a chair hanging from the ceiling.
If this helped you out, check out our related Elden Ring guides on Gamer Tweak.